We had them keep it for us until we could come by with the van to pick it up. It finally came home a couple of weeks ago. I thought it would not get set up until next year but when all the snow melted, we decided to set it in place.
We dug up the sod and moved it to some bare spots in the former chicken yard. The area was leveled and we added some gravel. Cement blocks were put in place and leveled.
We set it up in the corner of the front yard.
Since the weather was cooperating, we dragged out the hoses and filled the fountain.
It is larger than I remembered but looks and sounds lovely.
Next year we will dig up more sod around it and add some rocks and plants.
I will add pics when more work is done to that area of the yard. ;)