Monday, May 6, 2013

Lulu and the Dragonfly

Lulu and I were on the road again - this time to visit Barry in Bonnyville, AB and to move the trailer up there from winter storage in Red Deer, AB.

We stopped to check out the dragonfly in Wabamun, Alberta.


They don't claim it is the "World's Largest Dragonfly" but it is "Canada's Largest Dragonfly".  I checked on Google and the have the "World's Largest" at Ottertail, MN. 


Lulu wasn't impressed because from her view, all she saw was a tall pole.


Lulu also didn't like the fact that most of the grass was still brown.


It was too early for her to have green grass yet.


But she gave in and ate brown grass, picking through it for tender morsels of new green blades of grass.


Onward we go!  Lulu, the travelling chicken and Joan, the chicken chauffeur.  ;)

 

4 comments:

  1. OMG Joan. That is the cutest post. I am going to put a link to this post on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lulu loves to travel with me but is not too thrilled with most tourist attractions. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Lulu. Haven't seen a post in a while and I was going through withdrawal.

    Course, I'm guilty of not posting too. I'll have to work on that this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a quiet stretch with rainy weather so Lulu didn't do much. Not too much photo-worthy of a sleeping chicken. ;)

      Delete